Tuesday 23 March 2010

More books! More inspiration?


Well, I'm not sure the novels I recieved today will inspire my jewellery, but maybe I'll find a mood that'll reflect in my work. Or am I just writing that to have a reason to mention my reading habits in my bead blog? Well, regardless, I just hope they are good reads. I've read som good things about them so I have expectations. What books I finally bought?

  • Ekaterina Sedia: The Alchemy of Stone
  • Hope Mirrlees: Lud-in-the-Mist
  • S. M. Peters: Whitechapel Gods
  • Catherynne M. Valente: Palimpsest

By now you've probably guessed what type of litterature I'm in to. Yes, as far as I'm concerned, novels should be fantasy (or new weird, magical realism, surreal, whatever) or written in the19th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...