Monday 27 August 2012

Meowy Monday: Cat photo of the week



This week's cat photos are all about Mimi. If you've followed this blog for a long time, you might have seen her before. This time I had my sis' camera out as I just had to capture the colourful clouds as the sun began to set. Mimi came with me and climbed up the small ash tree by the driveway. She looked so cute, I had to get some pics. Just room for a couple of more photos on the memory card, she decided to make feat even harder by refusing to sit still for five minutes -- and when sitting still, she was either obscured by leaves or turning her back on me. And then there were all the times she ended up way too close as she had to sniff the camera or wanted to be scratched behind the ear.

So this is what I ended up with. Two photos that sums up cat photography perfectly, don't you think?



It looks like she has no tail and only one hind leg!

Let's hope for better luck next time, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Typical cat pics...lol. Mimi the Manx-look-a-like made my day. Now I feel a special closeness to her, I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, no wonder people like to photograph cats sleeping--it's the only time they can!

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...