Saturday 29 September 2012

By the way...




...blog hopping and seeing so many sequin creations made me think of a little something I did back in 2008 when I was challenged to make something using glass, sequins and silver(plate). You can see it here (or if the link doesn't work, here).

Will add the pic in the post later when I have more time. Right now I have to get off the computer -- with about half the hop participants left to visit so if I haven't commented on your blog yet, I will tomorrow.

My Sequintastic September post can be found below.

2 comments:

  1. This is something I could imagine as an hair ornament for an up-do. Light and easy to form. Just think of a simple bun with this. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Absolutely. I love sequins and wire together. :)

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...