Monday 17 December 2012

Meowy Monday: Cat photo of the week





I haven't forgotten this time, just running a bit late (with so many things...). Today I wanted to share a few pics I took the other day -- or rather, night -- when most of the cats had fallen to sleep. Jisse and Jinja were so cute, my sis and I just had to take a few pics even if it risked waking them up.

So it's another Monday filled with so-so flash photograhpy, but who cares when there's cute cats in the pics? Just look at them. Just look at how Jisse hugs his little sister. My little sweethearts.







(Don't you just love how every little dust particle  shows up on the black fabric thanks to the flash? Blä. But it's not my dirty, cathair covered duvet, nor my mess behind the kitties, so I don't have to feel embarrassed about showing it.)

And -- really OT -- for anyone who saw my snow pics this weekend and think we'll be lucky enough to have a white christmas, this is how it looked today:


5 comments:

  1. They look so sweet. And it is not to late to get some snow for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, yes, we did yet snow for christmas but it went just as fast as it came! ;-) But it's still been a nice partially white winter so far so I shouldn't complain. And as a skåning I'm used to white christmas eves being rare.

      Delete
  2. These cats are seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my Favourite Bead Blogger and the Cats! Irina

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...