Wednesday 27 February 2013

A sunset





Right now I'm uploading photos and listening to my Challenge of Music music. I have taken over 350 photos, of those approximately 200 are of a frozen brook (and some of a big windthrow). They need to be culled. Culling is more or less boring (depending on the number of photos, how many photos you want to keep and how tired you are), but I learnt not to just upload batch after batch of photos without doing at least a first culling once I had something like 1000-2000 images to go through in order to A) find the good ones and B) had to make room on the hard drive.

You won't be seeing any windthrows or frozen brooks this evening as I must get a few other things done for tomorrow. So as always I'm going to leave you with a promise of showing more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...